MyT Mens Business is a 60+ mens fitness training group.
Lets face it, men don’t like talking about their health. So we designed this program for the growing group of men experiencing poor health outcomes and reduced social connections during retirement. Having a sore back or a frozen shoulder is not only painful, it stops you from participating in other physical actives. Something as familiar as doing a spot of gardening, playing a round of golf or having a hit of tennis, becomes a struggle. Then your physical activity and social connections reduce exponentially, as you withdraw from these pursuits, and your health continues to decline. Our goal is to get you moving well again, without pain, so you can join in on the things you love and improve your health and wellbeing.
We’ll work on gradually improving your stamina, strength & mobility during our weekly small group personal training sessions, with the added bonus of a group of peers in the same boat to make some new social connections. If you want to improve your energy, lose some weight, regain your strength & mobility in a safe and personalised way, this is the program for you.
MyT Mens Business | Small Group Personal Training
Location: Mont Albert Reserve, Mont Albert
- Initial 1:1 Health Assessment (mobility, strength & fitness testing)
- Weekly Group Training Sessions | Thursdays at 10am – 45mins
- Personalised homework & nutrition plan
- Small Group Personal Training | 6 places only
- SAVE 50% on our regular PT rates
- BOOK NOW
There’s a long list of additional benefits of regular strength & fitness training for men aged 60+:
- Improve your heart health
- Lower your blood sugar (risk of type 2 diabetes)
- Lower your cholesterol
- Regain flexibility in shoulders, knees, hips for your other pursuits
- Reduce back pain
- Increase strength, energy & vitality
- Sleep better
- Lose excess weight / regain muscle
- Helps alleviate symptoms of neurological movement disorders (Parkinson’s, MS, etc)
- Protects your heart during chemo
- Improves mental clarity, memory & motivation, reduces cognitive decline
- Falls prevention / improved balance
- Improves libido
If you or someone you care about would benefit from a fun & friendly weekly catch up with other retirement aged blokes looking to improve their health, please get in touch and we can have a chat to see if this is the right program for you. Otherwise simply book in to your first session and we will give you a call to get your started.