Personal Trainer | Mont Albert
My Trainer is proud to present Rupert Nelson your local mobile personal trainer in Mont Albert, Surrey Hills, Balwyn, Canterbury, Hawthorn, Camberwell, Box Hill South, Kew, and surrounds. Rupert joined My Trainer in 2005 as your local mobile personal trainer in Boroondara & Whitehorse.
Rupert started in 2006 with clients as a mobile personal trainer and has since empowered hundreds of personal training clients to achieve amazing results. He has worked with clients from all walks of life, but particularly enjoys working with clients who require that extra care to help them succeed. Rupert loves supporting clients returning to (or beginning) exercise as part of a health improvement plan, as he is dedicated to helping people improve their quality of life through health & and wellness.
Rupert has extensive experience working with ASD children & teenagers, as well as adults with neurological conditions such as MS and Parkinson’s.
Rupert has literally spent a lifetime playing sport. Everything from competing at the athletics State Championships, to swimming, football, tennis and rowing. After completing his science degree, he moved into the corporate world and, like many of us, found himself out of shape. It was time to start again! After achieving great results personally with the assistance of his own personal trainer he decided to make a career change into the industry he’s always loved, so he appreciates the value of good health and making it a priority.
Rupert is a dedicated, personable trainer and brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the My Trainer team.
Fitness Qualifications & Certifications:
- Bach Applied Science – Deakin
- Cert III & IV Personal Training – Fitnation
- Children & Special Populations Certification – Fitnation
- Strength & Conditioning Level 1 – ASCA
- Active After School Certification – Australia Sports Commission
- Boxing Certification – Thump
- Lower Body Function & Movement Screening – Corrective Exercise Australia
- Level 2 First Aid – Emergency Australia
- Level 2 AusREPs Fitness Professional – Fitness Australia
- Working with Childrens Licence
Professional Experience & Expertise:
- mobile personal training
- weight loss programs
- lifestyle transformation programs
- remote coaching / personal training
- mums and pre/post natal fitness
- pre/post surgery rehabilitation
- older adults personal training
- strength and conditioning training
- kids personal fitness training
- sport specific coaching – touch, rowing, basketball, athletics
- special needs personal training for kids and adults
- corporate wellness programs
- running training / fun run & cross country preparation
- Mont Albert | Personal Training; Group Training; Kids Group Fitness Training
- Canterbury | Personal Training ; Running Group; In-home Personal Training; Outdoor Personal Training
- Surrey Hills | Personal Training; In-home Personal Training; Outdoor Personal Training
- Balwyn | Personal Training; In-home Personal Training; Outdoor Personal Training
- Box Hill South | Personal Training; In-home Personal Training; Outdoor Personal Training
- Camberwell | Personal Training; In-home Personal Training; Outdoor Personal Training