Our collection of healthy recipes includes tasty breakfasts, dinners, snacks & more. Click on the recipe cards below to try them out...
Sugar Free Chocolate Protein BallsThese yummy chocolatey treats were a hit with 2 out of 3 of my kids! Not bad on a Monday! Whip them up in under 5 mins and enjoy a tasty, guilt free snack.Coconut Almond Power BarsAlmonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vitamin E. The health benefits of almonds include lower blood sugar levels, reduced blood pressure, and lower cholesterol levels. While coconut has a high immune support. Thanks to the lauric acid, antimicrobial lipids, and capric acid found in coconut. Like almond, coconut is also nutrient rich offering antioxidants and powered by key vitamins and minerals like Vitamin C&E, B Vitamins to provide your cells with energy and Iron.
Almond or coconut? Now you don’t have to decide! We found a great almond coconut power bar recipe that is perfect for any day to power up not just you, but also for your kids. We all know that coconut has many health benefits, what more if you’ll power it up with some almonds on it! These almond power bars make a delicious and healthy school box snack for the kids.Mango, almond and honey breakfast smoothieNo time for breakfast? Give yourself a healthy start with this delicious drink.Overnight Vanilla OatsThis is a simple and delicious breakfast that allows you to customise to your liking with whatever you have on hand. 2 minutes prep at night means instant healthy breakfast in the morning! All you need is a small jar and some creativity.
Yummy Combinations we love..
• Raspberries, almonds and passionfruit
• Banana and cinnamon
• Apple and sultanas or dates
• Pumpkin seeds and blueberries
• Mango and shredded coconut
• Strawberries and nectarinesHay Fever freedom smoothieThis quick & yummy smoothy will help you beat the symptoms of hay fever by boosting your body with allergy fighting vitamins and minerals.Magic Bean Flourless Chocolate CakeMy dearest friend Erin shared this as a thermo mix chocolate cake recipe with me. It has been adapted here for those of us mere mortals with old school applicances. 🙂 My youngest (and fussiest) child loves this cake, and if she will eat it, anyone will! I used it recently as a chocolate layer cake at an Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party, and due to the dense & moist texture of the cake it fared really well.Light and Creamy Tomato SoupHaving a warm creamy soup is like having warm hugs especially during this cold month of July. But in the spirit of healthy eating, we’d like to offer a great recipe for the most comforting soup, using ingredients that almost cut down the usual calorie count into half. So let’s go cook light and soup up!15 minute hearty eggplant lasagneIf you've ever wondered how to make lasagna low carb, then this recipe is for you! This yummy alternative switches the pasta for eggplant slices, check out to recipe here.