Exercise Specialists (Hawthorn HQ)
Are you an experienced fitness professional, looking to partner with an exceptional team with proven success, and industry leading systems? Are you passionate about supporting a range of clients including special needs and children, achieve optimal health and wellness?
Join our team of dedicated exercise specialists and be rewarded with a loyal and fulfilling client base, and opportunities to grow yourself into a true career fitness professional.
If you are looking to build up to 20-35 hours a week of studio based personal training including during peak times and are suitably experienced and qualified apply now…
Since 2002 My Trainer has delivered over 70,000 sessions to over 1800 clients. We pride ourselves on best practise evidence based solutions tailored to the clients needs and lifestyle.
This opportunity will be based at our new HQ, Hygge Health & Wellbeing in Hawthorn – due to open in 2019.
You get to:
- Prescribe training solutions to clients from a variety of backgrounds including children & special needs
- Deliver 1 on 1, small group training, and corporate wellness sessions
- Deliver small group fitness training sessions
- Be part of one of Australia’s most successful fitness teams
- Make a difference helping people change their lives
You Utilize Your:
- Fantastic communication and listening skills
- Infectious passion for fitness and wellness
- Self motivation & superior organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and self drive to learn and grow
- Professionalism and reliability
- Demonstrated personal training experience
- Cert 3 & 4 in fitness | Diploma of Fitness | Exercise Science Degree
- Special Populations Certification (Kids, Older Adults etc)
- Level 2 First Aid
- Fitness Australia Registration (or equivalent)
- Fitness Professional Insurance
- Masters of Exercise Physiology
- Pilates or yoga certification
- Allied health qualification
- Strength & conditioning L1-L3
- Sport Coaching Qualifications
- Rehabilitation Certification
- Group Training Certification
- Nutrition Certification
Please note you must be available for at least 15 hours during peak training times (mornings and evenings).
If you have what it takes to be successful with My Trainer, complete the application below and we will be in touch with you shortly.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.