Have you ever wondered how to make pancakes healthier? These high-protein pancakes should give you a guilt-free treat that delivers a punch of protein without a ton of carbs.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 2m
- Total Time: 15m
- Yield: 4-6 pancakes
- Category: Breakfast
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1/2 c cottage cheese
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Fresh blueberries and banana slice
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add the egg whites and pure vanilla extract.
- Heat a fry plan with a little pool on low to medium heat.
- Ladle about 1/3 cup into the centre of your pan.
- Once it bubbles, flip the pancake and cook for about 30-60 seconds.
- Serve it on a plate and top it with fresh berries or banana slices.